Cheerleaders announced for the 2017-18 school year
Important Dates for the 2017-2018 Cheer Squads
High School Cheerleaders will meet with the coaches on Monday, March 27, after school in the VHS gym for fittings.
- The VFA and VMS cheerleaders will meet on Thursday, March 30th at the VHS gym for fittings.
- The parent meeting for new members will be Thursday at the VHS gym.
- 8th/9th parents/cheerleaders meet at 5:00
- VHS parents/cheerleaders meet at 6:00
- Each cheerleader will need to bring the camp deposit of $50.00 to the meeting.
- We will discuss fundraising, rules and expectations, camp, and do concussion training.
Thanks to all of those who tried out for the teams, we are looking forward to a great season cheering on the Vilonia Eagles!
Coach Judy Cox, Coach Kara Wimberly, and Coach Nicole Spiller submit the following list of students who made the 2017-2018 Vilonia Spirit Squads.
Vilonia High School Cheer Squad 2017-2018
Lydia Grace Outlaw
*Alternates can earn their way on the team by fulfilling an obligation.
Junior High Cheer Squad