Student registration is now open for the 2018-2019 school year!
Registering your child at Vilonia now consists of two steps:
- (Online) Pre-Registration: Using our secure web portal the parent or guardian will enter the student's information and complete required registration forms.
- Verificaion (In Office): Applications and documentation are verified during a meeting with our registrars.
If you already have digital copies of your registration documentation you can submit that during the registration process! Since you are able to do this from home it means that when you arrive - if you have already uploaded your documents then you only need to bring your hard copies for verification rather than waiting on scans to be made.
If you have a personal Gmail account you can log in to our Chromebooks to complete you registration (so that you can have multiple tabs open) or use the app available without logging in. If you have your digital copies on a thumb drive you can access them from the app without signing in.
New Student Registration
If you have a student who is a Kindergartner this year, has never attended our district before, or has left the district for a school year and has since returned please click here to begin that registration process.
Returning Student Registration
If you already have a student who is currently attending Vilonia Public Schools please click here to update and verify your registration information. This helps us keep our alert system and other contact information systems up to date.
To access this particular portal you will need your assigned login provided by the District which will also allow you to access the eSchool mobile app as well as HAC information. If you do not have this login information please contact your student's campus and they will be able to assist you.
Documents needed for registration:
- Official Birth Certificate
- Social Security number/card
- Completed immunization record
- Medicaid ID card if the student is medicaid eligible
- Health Screening
- Two proofs of residence in the district
For transportation information/questions such as bus routes, shuttle times, etc., please contact our Transportation office via phone at 501-796-8160.